Made this several weeks ago and just sharing it today.
The poinsettia image was stamped in archival ink on watercolor paper, as was the sentiment. Then I wet the paper with a paintbrush and plain water before dropping in some Distress Inks. Next I added a few splatters and a smattering of sequins…done!
Here’s what I used:
Paper: Bazzill Marshmallow and Ranger watercolor
Stamps: Wordsworth (sentiment) and Holly Berry House
Ink: Ranger Jet Black Archival; Tumbled Glass and Seedless Preserves Distress Inks
All the other stuff: Big Shot Pro, Lil’ Inker Stitched Rectangles, misc. sequins, adhesives and paintbrush
Back soon with more my sweet friends…