Just had to make one more card for the MIX10 challenge at Splitcoast. You can find the link on my previous post.
How to do it:
1) make a card base in the standard 4.25″ x 5.5″ size, round the bottom edges
2) cut a shorter rectangle out of the same card stock and dry emboss
3) sponge the edges
4) take a piece of denim and add Distress Paints through a template, the use a die to cut it
5) hand cut two circles of canvas and one circle of purple tulle
6) add some bling and the sentiment…done!
What’s been used:
Paper: SU! Pool Party
Ink: Seedless Preserves Distress Ink
Stamps: Technique Tuesday Greenhouse Society
All the other stuff: Big Shot Pro, Lifestyle Crafts Banners and Arrows die, Recollections bling, canvas, denim, Seedless Preserves Distress Paint, Victorian Velvet Distress Paint, TCW mini Confetti template, tulle, rhinestone brad, sponges, Tim Holtz Damask Texture Fade, Corner Chomper, scissors
OK, I think that’s it for today…