Time for the sketch challenge over at Splitcoast. Digging through my paper stash, I came across these beautiful papers from Pink Paislee and decided to put them to work. I’ve focused on papers and not so much the stamping on this one.
1) make a card base in SU! Crumb Cake
2) cut a slightly smaller piece of designer paper, distress the edges, then ink the edges
3) using Distress Ink and a template, add some sponging
4) cut a rectangle of a coordinating paper and again do the sponging with the same template
5) cut a square of another coordinating paper, die cut the top edge, distress and ink all edges
6) again, add sponging with the same template and ink
7) cut a small rectangle, distress and ink the edges and stamp the sentiment
8) add embellies to the largest rectangle
Paper: SU! Crumb Cake and Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee
Ink: Frayed Burlap Distress Ink, Walnut Stain Distress Ink and Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Stamps: Verve Brighter Days
All the other stuff: distressing tool, TCW Mini Punchinella template, sponges, MFT Notebook Edge Die-Namics, twine, button, stick pins, dimensionals, ATG
And, as this beautiful sentiment says…may sunshine and laughter brighten YOUR days!