I’m entering this card in multiple challenges today…the Lawnscaping challenge 55 to use any type of embossing on your card:
It’s also for the color challenge at Splitcoast…Real Red, So Saffron and Pool Party; and the Simon Says Stamp challenge…anything goes. Links are at the end of this post.
1) make a card base in SU! Pool Party in the standard 4.25″ x 5.5″ size
2) cut a strip of designer paper and dry emboss it
3) cut a strip of SU! Real Red and adhere to the top of the piece of designer paper
4) die cut another piece of designer paper and adhere to the bottom of the designer paper; place on card
5) stamp the sun and bird images on coordinating designer papers in black; fussy cut; add Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles and adhere to card with dimensionals
6) stamp the sentiment in black
7) using red Stickles add some dots and a little heart randomly on the card
Paper: SU! Pool Party, Real Red and Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane designer paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Sunny Skies
All the other stuff: Big Shot Pro, SU! Lattice embossing folder, MFT Fresh Cut Grass Die-Namics, scissors, Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles, Xmas Red Stickles, dimensionals
Hope you are having a fabulous week!