Catching up on a Splitcoast Mix-Ability challenge that I missed a couple of weeks ago called “splatter-ific”. Tiff had asked us to use a splatter technique of some sort on our cards. And, since it’s the Sketch challenge today…thought I’d use that too!
1) using a water mister, spray down a piece of watercolor paper
2) spray three colors of Lindy’s Stamp Gang mists on the page and dry
3) then pull the nozzle out of the mist and tap it with your hand to create splatters on your page…repeat with the other two colors
4) die cut two banners in coordinating prints
5) die cut an oval out of watercolor paper
6) using Distress and Adirondack markers, ink up the stamp, mist with water and stamp twice
7) stamp the sentiment
8) put card together and add colored pearls randomly on the card
Paper: Simon Says Stamp watercolor paper, SU! Naturals White and MME A Beautiful Life
Ink: SU! Basic Gray
Stamps: Penny Black and Technique Tuesday
All the other stuff: Big Shot Pro, Spellbinder’s ovals die, Lifestyle Crafts Banners and Arrows die, Lindy’s Stamp Gang Salt Water Taffy Starburst mist, Lindy’s Stamp Gang Open Arms Amethyst Starburst mist, Lindy’s Stamp Gang Whale Watch Blue Starburst mist, water mister, dimensionals, Prima pearls, Raisin Adirondack marker, Slate Adirondack marker and Spun Sugar Distress marker
Wish you could see this in real life…the background has a beautiful soft shimmer from the mists!
Back soon with more my friends!