Today I’m playing with my gelatos and using one of my favorite tools…my fingers! LOL!
1) make a white card base in the standard 4.25″ x 5.5″ format
2) cut a slightly smaller rectangle in the same card stock
3) stamp the “you color my world” sentiment in embossing ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder
4) dampen finger slightly and rub gelato on the end of your finger, rubbing it on the card at an angle across the sentiment
5) repeat step 4 with two other colors of gelatos
6) stamp the “i adore you” sentiment and the little heart with a waterproof ink in black (ask me how I know this!)
7) using a Spellbinder’s heart-shaped die pierce around the heart
8) randomly scatter little black gems on the page
Here’s what I used:
Paper: Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury in white
Ink: Ranger Embossing Ink, Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black
Stamps: Paper Smooches
All the other stuff: gelatos, white embossing powder, heat gun, water, finger *grin*, Spellbinder’s heart dies, SU! mat pack, piercing tool, Hero Arts Pearls & Gems
Have fun, make art!