A card that could be used for many occasions today.
1) make a standard 4.25″ x 5.5″ card base in white
2) add a slightly smaller rectangle that’s been dry embossed
3) add another smaller rectangle cut from Tim Holtz paper. Rip the bottom of the rectangle, ink and paint it
4) cut a banner and stamp with sentiment
5) die cut leaves from bronze textured paper, spray with water, scrunch, spray with Lindy’s Stamp Gang Red Hot Poker Orange mist
6) using Ranger Glossy Accents, glue leaves into place
7) die cut flowers in three different shades of purple/lilac, spray with water, scrunch, glue layers with Glossy Accents and spray with Lindy’s Stamp Gang Open Arms Amethyst mist and Ranger Biscotti Perfect Pearls mist
8) glue flowers on top of leaves with Glossy Accents, adding the twist of tulle at the same time
9) place pearl stick pin into the floral spray
Gina K. Pure Luxury Heavyweight card stock, SU! Rich Razzleberry card stock, SU! Wisteria Wonder card stock, Tim Holtz Paper Stash – Kraft Resist, SU! Concord Crush card stock, misc. piece of bronze textured paper from my stash, piece of tulle, MFT Fishtail flags layers STAX Die-namics, Ranger Glossy Accents, misc. pearl pin, Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves die, Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, Lindy’s Stamp Gang Red Hot Poker Orange mist, Lindy’s Stamp Gang Open Arms Amethyst mist, Ranger Biscotti Perfect Pearls mist, Tim Holtz Regal Flourishes embossing folder, Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Paint, water mister, craft mat, Technique Tuesday Greenhouse Society sentiment
Splitcoast Stampers Ways to Use It – WT416 8th Anniversary Challenge
Simon Says Stamp – anything goes, showcasing Tim Holtz Products
Muse#6 – inspiration challenge – I’ve focused on the florals, leaves and rectangle from the challenge
Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Challenge – using Tim’s wonderful Tattered Florals die
As you can see, I’m trying a different format for my posts…let me know what you think!
Hope the sun is shining on you today, friends!